Our staff are family. We have a tight-knit, compassionate, caring, and extremely knowledgeable staff that we highly value. We do our best to make sure our staff know they are valued and that we support them, both in the shop and out. Our staff are our life-line and we truly believe that they are the reason for our success. We're always on the look-out for quality people. Experience isn't always a necessity, we will always train the right person. If you're interested, fill out the form below and send it in and we'll look it over and get back to you. If you're the right fit you'll enjoy...
- competitive pay: pay is commensurate with experience, but we also believe in making sure our employees make a living wage. We, as owners, know that without our staff we don't have a shop and we emphatically believe that a happy staff equals happy customers. We welcome all applicants to take the opportunity to speak with current staff about their experience in working with us. We'll be interviewing you for a job, take the opportunity to interview us as well.
- it sounds cheesy, but a true family environment
- free health insurance for full time, year around employees after 6 months of employment
- free Epic pass
- industry discounts at more than 30 ski resorts throughout New England
- in-store discounts on all gear and clothing/accessories
- industry discounts from all of our vendors
- free equipment demos and rentals
- free access to world class tuning and repair centers
- distinct opportunities for advancement