RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- How much is shipping? Shipping is determined by weight and distance from our shop, so the cost varies. If you'd like info a specific item, you can put it in your online cart and proceed to checkout to see what the cost would be.
- Special Incentives including our "Free Shipping on Orders Over $500" is for standard UPS 'Ground', which includes the continental 48 states, plus the District (Domestic). Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, and International orders will be calculated as usual at checkout.
- When will my order ship? Orders ship with 24-48 hours.
- My order shipped, but the tracking is not updating. When can I expect an update? Typically, it takes USPS 8-24 hours for tracking updates to become active. FEDEX and UPS will update in real time as the shipment is scanned.
- Will I be notified when my order ships? Absolutely, you'll receive an email confirmation of your shipment with the tracking info
- I think my package was lost or stolen, what do I do? Call us and we'll track the package and contact the carrier. Once the package has been delivered, unfortunately it's out of our hands.
- Can I add items to an existing order? Possibly, give us a call and if the order hasn't shipped we can get you taken care of over the phone.
- Can I edit or cancel my already placed order? If the order has been shipped, then the return policy is in effect for returning an order. If the order has not shipped, cancellation can take place but there is a 5% processing fee.
- I placed an order, but didn't get a confirmation? Call the shop and we'll get it figured out for you.
- What items are excluded from discount codes? All items that are already marked down are not eligible for additional discounts.
- What is your price matching policy? We will do our very best to match prices from any legitimate competitor on exact items only.
- Where do I enter discount codes on the site? During checkout you will have the opportunity to enter any coupon or discount codes that are applicable.
- Do you offer military discounts? Yes, contact the shop for info
- My credit card is not processing/keeps getting declined? Call the shop and we'll process you through our manual system. If that doesn't work you'll need to contact your card issuer.
- What forms of payment do you accept? Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Cash, ApplePay
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- What is your return policy? Returns must be approved by contacting store personnel (802-228-5440). Returns are for STORE CREDIT ONLY. Returns must be made within 30 days and must be accompanied by a receipt, no exceptions. All items must be in original packaging and tags must be IN PLACE on all returns, and clothing must be free of any and all wear. No returns or refunds or exchanges on sale items. There will be no returns or refunds or exchanges on any type of rental for any reason. Returns or exchanges are not available on mounted skis, or fitted boots, All shipping charges on returns are the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact the store for warranty issues. All warranty issues will be handled separately from returns.
- How do I return an item/order? Please call the shop to initiate a return.
- An Item I bought from you is defective or has a warranty issue, what can I do? You have the option to contact the manufacturer and utilize their warranty program, or you can contact us and we'll do our best to process your warranty issues.
- Do you have return time limits? Yes, returns must be made within 30 days.
- I returned an order, do I receive a refund? Returns are for store credit only. Please refer to our return policy.
- Can I speak to someone about an item or order? Absolutely, call the shop or email anytime you need help. During business hours, your call will be taken by an actual human (unless we're on another line, then leave a message). You'll never have to wade through "press 1 for this" or "press 2 for that". Promise.
- I have technical questions about a product you sell, should I contact you or the manufacturer? Us. Call us. We don't carry any equipment that we aren't experts in using or understanding. We're fully invested in the items we carry and feel that it's only right to be able to educate our customers on our products. Call the shop and let one of our staff help you out.