Ludlow Bicycle Group Ride
Tygart group bike rides will leave from the shop, every Tuesday at 5:30pm, beginning 5/17/22
- Meet at shop around 5:15 each Tuesday
- Rides will leave promptly at 5:30
- Rides will take approximately an hour.
- Routes will be a mix of road and gravel each week
- Most routes will have opt out options along the way each week
- We recommend gravel, hybrid, mountain, or trail bikes
- Road bikes with tires narrower than 30mm may have difficulty on some parts of routes
- All ability levels welcome
- No judgement and no drop rides, meaning that fast or slow we ride together
- With enough riders, we can split the group but we'll stick to no drop as a plan for now
- E-bikes welcome
- Each ride will end with post ride beers or dinner at Killarney, directly across from the shop
- Rides will be weather dependent, updates will be on Tygart Mountain Sports Facebook and Instagram pages, or feel free to call the shop (802) 228-5440
These rides are meant to be a fun, community gathering event each week. If you're looking for a competitive ride and want to chase segments and KOM's, this won't be that kind of ride. We just want to hang out and ride with like minded homies and then grab a beer. Please don't hesitate to call the shop with any questions, or pop in. Hope to see you out there!