- How do I know what size bike is right for me? We have the manufacturer specific sizing charts available so that you can easily check your height against the recommended sizing for each bike. If you have further questions, always feel free to call the shop to speak with one of our bike experts for more help!
- What type of bike should I buy? Not to answer a question with another question, but where will you be riding? Mountain bike geometry is very different from road bike geometry and road bike geometry is very different from hybrid or commuter bike geometry. Have an idea of where you'd like to ride and begin your search there.
- I found a bike at WalMart/Dick's Sporting Goods/etc., why are yours so much more expensive? Box store bikes, for the most part, are essentially disposable. They're built with subpar components and typically are assembled by inexperienced personnel who have had little to no training. While box store bikes can serve a niche for the growing kiddos or someone looking for a cheap quick fix, their longevity and durability should always be questioned. Bike shop bikes are quality built items assembled by trained bike technicians who, in our case, have decades of bike experience. The bikes come with warranties and service programs and the components are high quality, durable, and can be effectively serviced.
- Can the fit of a bike be customized? There are tons of options to make sure a bike fits you correctly. We can adjust or replace handlebars, stems, seat posts, saddles, pedals, and grips in order to find the right position for you.
- Should I come in the shop to buy a bike? While we love to have the opportunity to fit our customers in person, it's not always feasible and in some cases, customers are experienced enough to know what they're looking for. However, we always welcome a visit from out online customers to go over fit an buildout when the opportunity presents itself.