2021 Tyrolia AAttack 11 GW Binding
ATTACK2 11 GW
The Attack2 11 GW is a powerful, safe and stylish binding for all-mountain skiers and contemporary trick-savvy freeskiers.
FR PRO2 Toe, AFD Metal GW, SX FR Heel
- STAND HEIGHT: 21 mm
- DIN: 3 - 11
- WEIGHT: 1800g with Brake
Click 2021 Tyrolia AAttack 11 GW
DIN, ISO, & Compatibility
DIN, ISO, and Boot/Binding Compatibility
- The DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung) scale on your bindings is the ski industries’ adjustment range for the release force settings on your skis’ bindings. This number will be determined by your age, weight, height, boot sole length, and your skier type (not always correlating with your skier ‘ability’). This setting should always be adjusted by a qualified technician after a visual/tactile inspection and function test.
- Other industry standards define boot sole/lug shapes. A traditional alpine ski boot sole will be specified by ISO 5355. All contemporary alpine DIN bindings will accept this boot.
- Our Tyrolia Bindings are compatible with Alpine (ISO 5355) and GRIPWALK (ISO 9523) boot soles and lugs.
- Wear and tear on your boots' soles can and will affect the release and retention of your binding/boot system. Often, these can be replaced by a dealer.
- For your brakes to function correctly and prevent damage to your skis and bindings, your brake width needs to be at least as wide as the waist of your ski. For example, if you have a ski that has a waist of 96mm, an appropriate brake width could be 100mm. Never choose a brake that is more than 15mm wider than the waist of your ski. Often, wider OEM brakes can be purchased for your powder skis. Always have a qualified technician perform this work.