2021 Tyrolia AAttack 13 GW Binding
ATTACK2 13 GW
Tough, compact and with precision handling, the all-terrain Attack2 13 GW is a binding for powerful top-notch performance; from park transitions to backcountry booters and on piste.
FR PRO2 Toe, AFD Metal GW, NX FR Heel
- STAND HEIGHT: 17 mm
- DIN: 4 - 13
- WEIGHT: 2070g with Brake
2021 Tyrolia AAttack 13 GW
DIN, ISO, & Compatibility
- The DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung) scale on your bindings is the ski industries’ adjustment range for the release force settings on your skis’ bindings. This number will be determined by your age, weight, height, boot sole length, and your skier type (not always correlating with your skier ‘ability’). This setting should always be adjusted by a qualified technician after a visual/tactile inspection and function test.
- Other industry standards define boot sole/lug shapes. A traditional alpine ski boot sole will be specified by ISO 5355. All contemporary alpine DIN bindings will accept this boot.
- Our Tyrolia Bindings are compatible with Alpine (ISO 5355) and GRIPWALK (ISO 9523) boot soles and lugs.
- Wear and tear on your boots' soles can and will affect the release and retention of your binding/boot system. Often, these can be replaced by a dealer.
- For your brakes to function correctly and prevent damage to your skis and bindings, your brake width needs to be at least as wide as the waist of your ski. For example, if you have a ski that has a waist of 96mm, an appropriate brake width could be 100mm. Never choose a brake that is more than 15mm wider than the waist of your ski. Often, wider OEM brakes can be purchased for your powder skis. Always have a qualified technician perform this work.