2021 Salomon WARDEN MNC 13 Binding Black/Grey
WARDEN MNC 13
Freeride performance and power for alpine and touring boots. WARDEN MNC 13 delivers great transmission and power in conditions, with consistent release performance for alpine and touring boots. The most versatile alpine binding yet.
MNC (Multi Norm Certified) TÜV, Sliding Toe pedal, Extra-wide Toe pedal (>60mm), Low profile Chassis
- STAND HEIGHT: 24.5 mm
- DIN Range: 4 - 13
- WEIGHT: 2264g with Brake
2021 Salomon WARDEN MNC 13 Binding
DIN, ISO, & Compatibility
- The DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung) scale on your bindings is the ski industries’ adjustment range for the release force settings on your skis’ bindings. This number will be determined by your age, weight, height, boot sole length, and your skier type (not always correlating with your skier ‘ability’). This setting should always be adjusted by a qualified technician after a visual/tactile inspection and function test.
- Other industry standards define boot sole/lug shapes. A traditional alpine ski boot sole will be specified by ISO 5355. All contemporary alpine DIN bindings will accept this boot.
- Salomon MNC Bindings are compatible with Alpine (ISO 5355), GRIPWALK, Walk to Ride (WTR), and Touring (ISO 9523) soles.
- Wear and tear on your boots' soles can and will affect the release and retention of your binding/boot system. Often, these can be replaced by a dealer.
- For your brakes to function correctly and prevent damage to your skis and bindings, your brake width needs to be at least as wide as the waist of your ski. For example, if you have a ski that has a waist of 96mm, an appropriate brake width could be 100mm. Never choose a brake that is more than 15mm wider than the waist of your ski. Often, wider OEM brakes can be purchased for your powder skis. Always have a qualified technician perform this work.