2021 Salomon S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 Binding Black
S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10
Absolutely uncompromising. You will be able to rip the downhill just like you do in a resort, with the uphill efficiency of a pin binding while having the solid downhill insurance of an alpine binding.
MNC (Multi Norm Certified), Elastic travel, TÜV
- STAND HEIGHT: 30 mm
- DIN: 4 - 10
- WEIGHT: 1750g with Brake
2021 Salomon S/LAB SHIFT MNC 10 Binding
DIN, ISO, & Compatibility
- The DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung) scale on your bindings is the ski industries’ adjustment range for the release force settings on your skis’ bindings. This number will be determined by your age, weight, height, boot sole length, and your skier type (not always correlating with your skier ‘ability’). This setting should always be adjusted by a qualified technician after a visual/tactile inspection and function test.
- Alpine Touring (A/T) boots soles have a different shape, specified by ISO 9523. The lugs on our Touring boots will also have Dynafit ‘Tech’ inserts. This sole/lug is designed to work with our A/T bindings. Also, permitting the boots are equipped with Alpine or GRIPWALK soles (ISO 9523), they will be compatible with most contemporary Alpine DIN Bindings.
- Our A/T bindings will be compatible with ISO 9523 boot soles and lugs with Dynafit ‘Tech’ inserts.
- Salomon MNC Bindings are compatible with Alpine (ISO 5355), GRIPWALK, Walk to Ride (WTR), and Touring (ISO 9523) soles.
- Wear and tear on your boots' soles can and will affect the release and retention of your binding/boot system. Often, these can be replaced by a dealer.
- For your brakes to function correctly and prevent damage to your skis and bindings, your brake width needs to be at least as wide as the waist of your ski. For example, if you have a ski that has a waist of 96mm, an appropriate brake width could be 100mm. Never choose a brake that is more than 15mm wider than the waist of your ski. Often, wider OEM brakes can be purchased for your powder skis. Always have a qualified technician perform this work.