2021 Women's Head Pure Joy SLR Joy Pro w/ JOY 9 GW Binding
Skiing is at the heart of JOY, and this ski ensures you get plenty of it. Always easy going and always in control, the Pure JOY will bring a lifetime on the slopes.
LYT Tech Construction, ERA 3.0, Graphene, Women ́s Camber, Protectiv Frame Structure, Super Light Weight Distribution , Pow- er Sidewall Jacket Construction, Synthetic Core, UHM C Base, Allride Rocker
Beginner to Intermediate
- Length: 148/153/158
- Sidecut: 130/73/107 @ Length 158
- Radius: 10,9 @ Length 158
- Plate: Joy SLR Pro Base
- Binding: 100807 JOY 9 GW SLR Brake 78 [H]
- DIN Range: 2.5 - 9
2021 Women's Head Pure Joy
Terrain / Use
- You are in this category if it’s your first time on the slopes, are developing basic skills like linking your turns, and getting on/off the chairlift. Beginner - intermediate skis will typically be constructed with narrower profile, softer materials, and cap construction, providing you with smooth easy turns and will be more forgiving overall.
- An all mountain ski is engineered to be dependable in most terrains you have in mind. This could include heavy snow, steeps, font-side groomers, ice, and powder. If you have one ski in your quiver, this would be a good choice.
- Skis that include integrated binding systems can be adjusted to most adult boot sole lengths and are compatible with Alpine (ISO 5355) and Gripwalk (ISO 9523) soles. These bindings will not come mounted; always have a qualified technician inspect your boots and bindings before they install, adjust, and function test your system.
- The DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung) scale on your bindings is the ski industries’ adjustment range for the release force settings on your skis’ bindings. This number will be determined by your age, weight, height, boot sole length, and your skier type (I, II, or III; not your skier ‘ability’). This setting should always be adjusted by a qualified technician after a visual/tactile inspection and function test.