2021 Women's Head Total Joy SW w/ Joy 11 GW Binding
Light, fun, and easy, the Total JOY brings new meaning to all mountain high performance. Never has such an easy-turner been so incredibly emboldening.
LYT Tech Construction, ERA 3.0, Graphene, Womens ́s Camber, Protectiv Frame Structure, Super lightweight Distribution , Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction, KARUBA Light Weight Wood Core, Structured UHM C Base.
Intermediate to Advanced
- Length: 153/158/163
- Sidecut: 134/85/113 @ Length 163
- Radius: 13,8 @ Length 163
- Plate: Joy SLR Pro Base
- Binding: Joy 11 GW Brake 90
- DIN Range: 3 - 11
2021 Women's Head Total Joy
Terrain / Use
- If you are a seasoned skier learning new skills, or a twice a year veteran taking on new challenges both on and off piste, you will probably fall into this category. Skis for this individual will usually be designed with a stronger wood core and sandwiched-sidewall construction. They will generally also offer both a wider profile and stiffer flex than a beginner - intermediate ski.
- An all mountain ski is engineered to be dependable in most terrains you have in mind. This could include heavy snow, steeps, font-side groomers, ice, and powder. If you have one ski in your quiver, this would be a good choice.
- Skis that include integrated binding systems can be adjusted to most adult boot sole lengths and are compatible with Alpine (ISO 5355) and Gripwalk (ISO 9523) soles. These bindings will not come mounted; always have a qualified technician inspect your boots and bindings before they install, adjust, and function test your system.
- The DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung) scale on your bindings is the ski industries’ adjustment range for the release force settings on your skis’ bindings. This number will be determined by your age, weight, height, boot sole length, and your skier type (I, II, or III; not your skier ‘ability’). This setting should always be adjusted by a qualified technician after a visual/tactile inspection and function test.