2021 Head Kore 87
The Kore 87 is a superlight, high performing freeride ski for all-mountain skiers who cannot wait to get their skis into that freshly fallen powder. The ski's light weight is due to the use of the incomparably light and yet unbelievably strong Graphene material in combination with Koroyd material and a Karuba wood core. In addition to the incredible weight distribution, the material mix also ensures perfect balance and control on every terrain. The Kore 87 with its thinner waist perfectly combines performance with super light weight for the best freeride experience we can offer.
Graphene-KOROYD-Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction, KARUBA Light Weight Wood Core, Topless Tech, Structured UHM C Base, Tip-Tail Rocker
Intermediate to Advanced
- Length: 162/171/180
- Sidecut: 130/87/110 @ Length 180
- Radius: 16,0 @ Length 180
2021 Head Kore 87
Terrain / Use
- If you are a seasoned skier learning new skills, or a twice a year veteran taking on new challenges both on and off piste, you will probably fall into this category. Skis for this individual will usually be designed with a stronger wood core and sandwiched-sidewall construction. They will generally also offer both a wider profile and stiffer flex than a beginner - intermediate ski.
- An all mountain ski is engineered to be dependable in most terrains you have in mind. This could include heavy snow, steeps, font-side groomers, ice, and powder. If you have one ski in your quiver, this would be a good choice.
- Touring skis are engineered to climb uphill (generally with skins) as well as ski downhill. They will generally have a lighter weight to width ratio; wider designs rocking deeper snow and skis thinner at the waist being more appropriate for spring/east coast/distance touring. These skis will work well with either telemark or alpine touring bindings.
- A rocker/camber/rocker profile has both the playfulness and float of a rockered ski while adding the edge hold of a cambered ski. This profile moves the front and rear contact points medial, but still not under your boot. A rocker/camber/rocker profile is excellent for an all mountain ski, giving you float in deeper snow and crud, with a good edge hold on piste.