2021 Head V-Shape V4 XL LYT-PR w/ R10 GW Binding
V-SHAPE V4 XL
At 84mm underfoot, the easy-skiing V4XL is an ideal ski for those who ski in variable conditions but seek to rapidly improve.
LYT Tech Construction, ERA 3.0, Graphene, Power Sidewall Jacket Construction, Light Composite Core, Structured UHM C Base, Allride Rocker
Beginner to Intermediate
- Length: 149/156/163/170
- Sidecut: 135/84/116 @ Length 170
- Radius: 14,5 @ Length 170
- Plate: LYT PR Base
- Binding: 100787 PR 10 GW Brake 90 [G]
- DIN Range: 3 - 10
2021 Head V-Shape V4
Terrain / Use
- You are in this category if it’s your first time on the slopes, are developing basic skills like linking your turns, and getting on/off the chairlift. Beginner - intermediate skis will typically be constructed with narrower profile, softer materials, and cap construction, providing you with smooth easy turns and will be more forgiving overall.
- An all mountain ski is engineered to be dependable in most terrains you have in mind. This could include heavy snow, steeps, font-side groomers, ice, and powder. If you have one ski in your quiver, this would be a good choice.
- Skis that include integrated binding systems can be adjusted to most adult boot sole lengths and are compatible with Alpine (ISO 5355) and Gripwalk (ISO 9523) soles. These bindings will not come mounted; always have a qualified technician inspect your boots and bindings before they install, adjust, and function test your system.
- The DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung) scale on your bindings is the ski industries’ adjustment range for the release force settings on your skis’ bindings. This number will be determined by your age, weight, height, boot sole length, and your skier type (I, II, or III; not your skier ‘ability’). This setting should always be adjusted by a qualified technician after a visual/tactile inspection and function test.