2022 Black Crows Vertis
The Vertis is a dynamic, playful short-radius ski (15m), tailored for vitality. With an 85mm waist it can go from edge to edge very swiftly, enhancing the joy of carving and cutting lines. User-friendly but powerful with its intermediate degree of flex, the Vertis is the classic Black Crows resort ski.
- Long classic camber: classic underfoot camber with wide ski/snow contact for cutting downhill turns.
- Short radius (15 m) and narrow waist (85mm): reactive, edge to edge transition speed, short carving lines. Ski orientated towards ‘piste’ and changeable snow conditions, very stable with a fast edge to edge transition.
- Sporty and fun flex : Light rocker (giving stability), small pivot, good edge control, glides well.
Intermediate to Advanced
- Length: 170.3(170)/175.4(175)/180.8(180)
- Sidecut: 128/85/111 @ Length 175
- Radius: 15,0 @ Length 175
2021 Black Crows Vertis
Terrain / Use
- If you are a seasoned skier learning new skills, or a twice a year veteran taking on new challenges both on and off piste, you will probably fall into this category. Skis for this individual will usually be designed with a stronger wood core and sandwiched-sidewall construction. They will generally also offer both a wider profile and stiffer flex than a beginner - intermediate ski.
- An all mountain ski is engineered to be dependable in most terrains you have in mind. This could include heavy snow, steeps, font-side groomers, ice, and powder. If you have one ski in your quiver, this would be a good choice.