Tygart Mountain Sports and COVID Safety
We want to keep doing what we're doing so you can keep doing what you're doing. Because of that, we've taken several steps to make sure we're all safe while doing so. Here's what we're doing...
- All customers are required to wear masks in the store at all times.
- Increased frequency of cleansing and disinfecting all entries and exits and high traffic areas.
- Cleansing and disinfecting all life jackets, paddles, boats, and SUP's after each use.
- Cleansing and disinfecting all bikes that have been serviced.
- Limiting the number of shoppers in the store at one time.
- All staff wear masks while interacting with customers
- Staff are limiting their out of shop interactions and travel
As we move forward into the fall and winter, the following policies will be implemented...
- Our skis, snowboards, boots, helmets and pole rentals will be cleansed and disinfected after each use.
- We'll offer increased availability of online rental reservations
- Implementation of sneeze guards and barriers at registers and check-out stations.
- Placement of hand sanitizer for staff and customers throughout the store.
We'll continue to monitor CDC and state guidelines and best practices and adapt our policies as needed. We'll post those updates here.